The C3Pay card, formerly known as the MyC3 card, was created to provide corporate clients and large businesses with an alternative to payroll checks or direct deposits. Cardholders can avoid carrying large amounts of cash by using the C3Pay card, and recipients can use the card in a broad range of MasterCard-accepting establishments, including restaurants and entertainment venues, as well as retailers, online, and over the phone.
C3Pay card is a salary card that can be used for withdrawals and purchases all around the country, giving the cardholder financial stability. Expatriates in the UAE who work for an Edenred-registered firm or corporation can use the C3Pay card to withdraw money from ATMs promptly and have flexible access to their cash.
One of the most essential features of the C3Pay card is that it considers both the needs of employers and the needs of cardholders.
HOW TO USE A C3 PAY CARD
All MasterCard ATMs in the UAE and across the world accept the C3Pay card. It will be accepted at supermarkets, hypermarkets, restaurants, and cleaning supply businesses, among other places.
REGISTRATION FOR C3 PAY CARD
C3Pay card services can be registered online by downloading the mobile app from Google Play and App Store.
SERVICES OF C3 PAY CARD
- Balance inquiry and transaction history which charges AED 1 for monthly inquiries.
- Statement request that costs AED 25 per soft copy.
- Local and international mobile recharge.
- Request your statements subscribe to SMS security alerts (SMS per transaction) and SMS salary alerts.
BENEFITS OF C3 PAY CARD
- A nice-looking dashboard with money transfer, fast cell phone recharge, SMS security alerts, and COVID-19 updates.
- There is a detailed transaction history available.
- Money can be withdrawn from ATMs.
- Money transactions between C3Pay cardholders are instantaneous.
- A simple way to block/unblock the card or seek a replacement.
- Customer care hotline 600567772 to assist with any card-related issues.
- RAKBANK provides updated exchange rates for international money transactions.
SERVICE FEES OF C3 PAY CARD
|Balance Enquiry via call center||Free|
|Balance Enquiry Via C3Pay app||AED 1 (unlimited requests)|
|Balance Enquiry in the UAE at|
|Balance Enquiry in the UAE at other ATMs||AED 2 per transaction|
|Cash Withdrawal fees in the UAE at C3Pay ATMs||Free|
|Cash Withdrawal fees in the UAE at other ATMs||AED 2 per transaction|
|Soft copy of Statement||AED 25 per statement|
HOW TO KEEP YOUR CARD SAFE?
- Never give your PIN to anyone.
- Your PIN should not be written on the back of your card.
- When using an ATM, don’t enter your PIN more than twice or your card could be banned.
- If you misplace or forget your card, contact the call centre right away.
- The call centre’s contact info can be found on the back of the payroll card.