Do you know when your UAE visa will officially end? Let’s confront it; keeping track of the specific date can be difficult in the middle of a hectic schedule. To check UAE visa status, you can either keep your passport with you all the time or learned new ways to check UAE visa validity on the go. So, the next time you’re wondering how to check your visa status in the UAE, try one of these online tools.
VERIFICATION OF VISA THROUGH GDR AF PORTAL
All UAE visa-related laws, applications, concerns, and complaints are handled by the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA). So far, only Dubai has a website where you can check the status of your UAE visa. If you live in Dubai, here’s how to use the GDRFA website to update your UAE visa status.
- Open the link to find more.
- Select “Residential Expiration” as the option you want for your UAE visa inquiry from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the year of registration to find your residence file number. The number is given on the visa page of your passport.
- Next, select your gender and enter your first name as it appears on your passport.
- Insert your exact birth date in the dd-mm-yyyy format.
- Hit “Submit” after entering the captcha code in the relevant box.
VERIFICATION OF VISA THROUGH GDR FA APP
GDRFA Dubai has introduced an app for ex-pats in the UAE to make visa-related more convenient. Just download the GDRFA Dubai app if you don’t want to visit the website. Here’s how to use it to verify your visa’s expiration date.
- Download the application and go to the “Services” option.
- Select “Residence Inquiry” under “Entry Permit / Residence Status.”
- Please fill in the following information: The visa code, first name, nationality, and date of birth all are essential.
- Double-check your information before selecting “Inquiry.”
If your information is accurate, the page will show a green tick with your visa information. The facts will include your full name, the expiration date of your UAE visa, the type of visa you have, and your visa number. To check your visa status, you do not need to sign up or enter login details. It’s a good way to keep a scanned version of your passport in your phone or at least a photocopy in your wallet all the time. This way, you can check the validity of your UAE residence visa at any moment. Checking the status of a Dubai visit visa can be done in the same way.