Resigning is no easy task from leaving your favorite colleagues and the familiarity with the current position you had, writing a gentle resignation letter can prove to be very challenging. Not knowing how to write a resignation letter, or planning a resignation letter incorrectly, will most likely build a bridge with the company you have been working hard on, and will stain your connections within that company—growth future career.
A resignation letter is the first step in career alteration and progress. Since the UAE Labor Law requires delivery within the notice period, it is essential to provide a resignation letter to prove that you will be served from the date of the notice. It is recommended that you check your employment contract to ensure that you observe with any arrangements reached the start of the job.
If you are unsure, try to view the onboarding manual or any literature provided on the first day. Your contract may also contain detailed information about what you expect when you terminate employment, so please read it carefully before performing any operations. If in doubt, it is a good idea to suggest that you resign.
Resignation letter format
Although you can easily organize a joint letter, it is more effective to create a custom letter. Try to follow this resignation letter template or structure to ensure that you include all the most critical components. As a best practice, the resignation letter should include the following:
- Sent to your direct manager
- For example, first of all, there must be a letter of intent: “Unfortunately, I officially resigned and resigned the position of [your position] in [company name].”
- Including the date of writing preferably in the upper right corner of the page
- State your contract’s notice period and the time of the last day.
- Cleverly explain why you left by stating about the new job, personal reasons, relocation, etc.
- Thank you to the company for their opportunity
- Write your signature at the bottom
The above is resignation sample, which helps you to find out the right way to legal registration from the company,