At an altitude of fair rhythms, the Jebel Jais Mountain in Ras Al Khaimah (RAK RAK) is the towering peak in the UAE. This rocky mountain is a popular weekend destination for tenants and has numerous exertion for adventure hopefuls to try. Whether you’re titillation- hopeful or just looking for some outdoorsy fun – a day at Jebel Jais Ras Al Khaimah is exactly what you need!
About Jebel Jais Mountain, Ras Al Khaimah
Jebel Jais provides the perfect setting for outdoorsy thrills, with its deep ravines, barren scars, eroded topographies and steep slants. Capitalizing on those factors and the royal height of rhythms, the mountain and the varied exertion it provides ensures visitants enjoy times they’ll nowise forget.
Exercise In Jebel Jais
Visiting Jebel Jais is one of the most popular holdings to do in RAK, especially when there’s a long weekend coming up. However, presently a list of exercises the mountain offers, If you plan to visit the mountain anytime soon.
Spectacular Views From The Viewing Sundeck Ground
Formed over 70 million periods ago, the Jebel Jais Mountain in RAK features the most scenic views in the region. The views of the winding road through the deep rocky gap of the mountain are truly hair-raising and unique. The Jebal Jais Viewing Deck Park allows you to pass the magic and take splendid surroundings’ shots.
There are seven viewing terraces with 12 binoculars that guests can use to view the stunning vales from a stirring height of rhythms above ocean standing.
After you’re done regarding the beauty of the mountain, you can snare some refreshments from the food swaps and power up for further fun. This yard is lit by solar energy and features all the necessary installations, including restrooms and steadfast parking spaces.
Timings 0800 am to 0800 pm| Weekends 0800 am to 1100 pm
Price AED 5 for entry excepting parking tariff (AED 5 for motorbikes, AED 20 for motorcars and AED 100 for motorcars or vans).
Explore Jebel Jais Via Ferrata
The following thing on our rundown of activities in Jebel Jais is for the people who need to take a stab at something other than what’s expected. At the Jebel Jais via Ferrata, you will travel along a 1 km long reason constructed climbing course that includes a mix of strolling, climbing, and zip-lining.
The whole experience goes on around four hours, where qualified aides go with you all through the course. Simply make sure to come wearing the legitimate clothing – relaxed shoes, for example, Vans or Converse are not acknowledged; just tough mentors or running shoes with great hold are permitted.
Members ought to be somewhere in the range of 12 and 65 years old, somewhere in the range of 40 and 120 kilos of weight.
- Value: AED 341.25 | Weekends: AED 393.75
- Toro Verde Contact: +971-50-265-6224
Ziplining Across The Jebal Jais Valleys
Zip lining across the gullies of this brilliant mountain is by a long shot probably the best action in Jebel Jais. Fly across the slopes at a speed of up to 150 km each hour over a distance of 2.8 km, which is identical to 28 football pitches!
The Jebel Jais zip line, or Jebel Jais Flight as it is formally known, has been confirmed by Guinness World Records as the world’s longest zip line and is a quintessential action in case you are a thrill seeker searching for an exhilarating experience.
Professional Tip: You can profit yourself of Jebel Jais zip line offers and value limits during Eid and the mid-year, so look out for them.
- Jebel Jais Zip line Price: AED 330 on ends of the week | AED 425 on ends of the week
- Timings: 09:30 am – 04:00 pm
- Toro Verde Contact: +971-50-265-6224
Jais Zipline Sky Tour
The Jais Zip line Sky Tour offers tranquil perspectives on the Hajar Mountains as well as some exhilarating experience. The new fascination at Jebel Jais takes the zip line experience up a score. The Jais Zip line Sky Tour can reach up to the speed of 60 km each hour, taking you to the UAE’s most elevated scaffold found 1250 meters above ocean level.
For every one of you Igers out there! The Jais Zip line Sky Tour will furnish you with the most alluring photographs guaranteeing a great deal of preferences.
- Jais Zip line Sky Tour Price: AED 280 for every individual
- Timings: Wednesday to Sunday 10:00 am – 06:00 pm | Closed on Monday and Tuesday ( Please note that the timings are substantial for mid-year as it were)
- Toro Verde Contact: +971-50-265-6224
Bear Grylls Explorer Camp
The Bear Grylls Explorers Camp in Ras Al Khaimah is an extraordinary endurance experience planned by the man himself. This new traveler objective in Jebel Jais has a few attractions for experience buffs.
The camp is home to the Bear Grylls Survival Academy in the UAE. This is the place where growing survivalists can sharpen their abilities by partaking in the different seminars on offer. Or then again there are camps where visitors can remain and be a piece of climbing and different experiences.
- Value: AED 325 for every individual for a course onwards
- Contact: +971-56-501-5831
ICE SKATING AT THE JEBAL JAIS ICE RINK
At any point seen an ice arena in a mountain? Indeed, presently you can! Toroverde, which is answerable for every one of the attractions on Jebel Jais, additionally works an ice arena to this famous experience zone. In the event that you’ve ever longed for ice skating 1300 meters above ocean level, the Jebel Jais skating arena is the place where you ought to be! It is available to grown-ups and kids over the age of 3.
- Timings: Wednesday to Sunday from 10:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Value: AED 45 for 30 minutes skating, including skate rental.
- Toroverde Contact: +971-50-265-6224
JAIS VIA FERRATA
One more famous action to be a piece of is the Jais Via Ferrata, a secured hiking course in Jebel Jais. Through Ferrata in Italian alludes to an iron way and is for the most part found in the Alps and different areas in Europe. The Via Ferrata in Jebel Jais is a course set apart by a steel link that runs all through the path. Climbers are attached to the link for security.
The Jais via Ferrata will be accessible soon!
Grill AND CAMPING
Jebel Jais is likewise one of the most amazing setting up camp spots in the UAE. A few regions along the mountain course are extraordinary for setting up a shelter and setting up a grill. Numerous campers stay the night to get a brief look at the rising sun over the rough mountain.
On the off chance that you anticipate going setting up camp nearby the mountain, make a point to convey enough covers and sweaters to keep you warm, just as enough coal and kindling to light a huge fire. Recollect that you should make huge fires in fire pits and grills on a barbecue.
THE JAIS ADVENTURE PEAK
Jais Adventure Peak is a unique experience park situated on Jebel Jais Ras Al Khaimah. This park has a suspended deterrent course and more zip lines for you to appreciate.
The Jais Sky Maze is suspended 10 meters over the ground making a deterrent course with shaky scaffolds, rope swings and swinging circles. Jais Sky Tour, then again, is an organization of seven zip lines and nine stages that give you an ethereal visit through the mountain.
- Timings: 09:30 am to 05:30 pm (Sky Maze)
- Value: AED 75 for 60 minutes (Sky Maze)
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN VISITING JEBEL JAIS
- The drive from Dubai to the Jebel Jais Mountain in RAK requires around two hours. Thus, make a point to fuel up and convey tidbits and beverages along for the street.
- The mountain draws in numerous guests during occasions like Eid and UAE National Day. In case you are hoping to avoid the group, take a stab at visiting the mountain during off-busy times.
- The Jebel Jais climate is 10 degrees colder than the ordinary ground temperature. It gets altogether cold while driving up to the mountain, particularly in the nights throughout the cold weather months. So try to convey something to keep yourself warm.
- The climate during the day is lovely with the glow of the sun radiating through. Conveying a light sweater is informed in the event that regarding unexpected virus winds.
- There is no passage expense for visiting the mountain. Notwithstanding, you do have to pay for every one of the exercises accessible at this experience zone.
- Shut shoes/sports shoes are the ideal footwear when visiting Jais Mountain in RAK. They are likewise pre-essentials in case you are going journeying or on the zip line.
- Offices like parking spaces, cafés and washrooms are available at the review deck, zip line and Via Ferrata.
- In the event that you intend to grill or go setting up camp at Jebal Jais, make a point to convey all the fundamental gear like coal and lighter liquid as you will not discover general stores there.
- Toro Verde Ras Al Khaimah is the organization that deals with the zip line, Via Ferrata and the ice arena. In the event that you have booked any of their attractions in Jebel Al Jais, head to their devoted parking garage 30 minutes before your meeting. From that point, transport transports will take you to the right area.
- Every one of the exercises referenced in this article can be reserved online through the authority Jebel Jais site. You can likewise discover more data on every one of the attractions here.