A credit card is a payment card issued to a user, which enables the cardholder to pay the merchant for the goods and services according to the cardholder’s commitment to the card-issuing bank and pay the amount and other agreed fees.
Some of the Credit cards in UAE offer services like valet parking, dining discounts, fly points etc.
Today we bring you a list of top 5 valet parking cards in UAE
List of Top 5 Valet Parking Credit Cards
- First Abu Dhabi Bank Du Platinum Credit Card
- ADIB Cashback Platinum Credit Card
- RAKBANK FC Barcelona Platinum Credit Card
- HSBC Cashback Credit Card
- Mashreq Solitaire Credit Card
1- First Abu Dhabi Bank Du Platinum Credit Card
You need a minimum monthly salary of AED 8,000 to be eligible for this card. The repayment term is for 21 days. The minimum payment is 5% or 100 AED, whichever is higher.
The foreign currency exchange rate applicable to overseas transactions is 2.05% + plan fee. The annual fee applicable to this card is AED 550. Transfer balance is fixed at 0.79% per month.
- Free valet service at selected shopping malls and Dubai International Airport.
- Enjoy du discounts, including 10% discount on post-paid bill payments, monthly data fee for smartphone privilege plan, and bill payment for home services.
- The card has MasterCard contactless function.
- Get 10% prepaid line bonus when recharging Get 10% discount on du Easy Payment Plans.
- Buy 3 times a month in designated cinemas to get buy one get one free movie tickets.
- Get discounts through MasterCard’s priceless Arabia Up to six times per year, you can use airport lounges around the world.
- Redeem Frist reward points to pay utility bills.
- Get upgrades and 15% discounts at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi and Ferrari World.
2- ADIB Cashback Platinum Credit Card
This is an Islamic card. For salary-adjusted clients, the minimum salary requirement is AED 10,000 per month. This requires bank approval. Free grace period (up to 55 days) to repay your outstanding balance. The profit rate starts from 2.99% of wage transfer and rises to 3.09% the foreign currency exchange rate applicable to overseas transactions is 3.1%. There is no annual fee in the first year. After the first year, the annual fee is AED 1000 Unlimited 1% cashback on all purchases. There are no mileage plans on this card Up to 3% balance transfer fee or 200 dirhams; no profit for up to 12 months. There is no minimum expenditure and no maximum limit. Cashback will also be credited to the card every month.
- Complimentary Valet Parking.
- Get instant SMS updates
- Earn 1% unlimited cash back.
- Four free supplement cards.
- Roadside assistance and other facilities.
3- RAKBANK FC Barcelona Platinum Credit Card
You need a monthly salary of at least AED 5,000 to be eligible for this card. The monthly interest rate on the unpaid balance is 3.45%. The foreign currency exchange rate applicable to overseas transactions in non-AED currencies is 2%. The annual fee applicable to this card is AED 300. There are no mileage plans on this card. This card is cashless.
- The minimum monthly repayment amount is only 3%
- With RAKfoodie, you can use the RAKBANK card to enjoy up to 30% discounts at more than 2,000 restaurants
- Free travel accident insurance
- Special offers for electronic products, jewelry, holidays, catering, furniture, etc.
- No matter where you are, you can use the RAK Money Transfer service to send money through Digital Banking, or you can send money directly from any of our branches. Now you can use RAK Money Transfer to send money to India, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Nepal, Pakistan, Europe and other parts of the world Up to 55 days of interest-free credit Cash advances up to 80% of your credit limit.
- Enjoy 6 airport pick-up services by full-time drivers in the UAE every year (only within the UAE. Excludes travel between Emirates).
- Free Valet Parking services at some malls and Dubai airport.
4- HSBC Cashback Credit Card
The maximum cashback limit for each reporting cycle is AED 100 for fuel and AED 200 for supermarkets. The terms and conditions of the HSBC Credit Card Agreement, the terms and conditions of the HSBC Cash Back Credit Card, the balance transfer terms and conditions, and the service and tariff schedule which may be modified from time to time.
- 10% cash back on all fuel expenses in the UAE
- Buy One Get One Free movie ticket at VOX Cinemas in UAE HSBC artist mobile app, “I love to eat” plan, etc
- 3% cash back on all supermarket spending in the UAE.
- 1% of all other expenses
- No maximum total cashback restrictions.
- Free valet parking at selected locations and malls.
5- Mashreq Solitaire Credit Card
You need a minimum monthly salary of AED 25,000 to be eligible for this card. The foreign currency exchange rate applicable to overseas transactions is 2.79%. You get At least 3 retail transactions, free annual fee + AED 2,000 cashback in the first year. The value of the first two months is AED 100.
As a member of the Mashreq Solitaire credit card, you will earn 1 Mashreq point for each dirham of domestic retail spending and 3 Mashreq Salaam points for each dirham of international retail spending. Salaam points can be redeemed anywhere be it the line ticket of any airline at any time. 1.39% of the monthly balance transfer fee Get 20% cashback during the first six months of the following merchants: Zomato, Netflix, Talabat, Uber, Uber Eats, Karim, Etisalat, Du, Noon and many more. Each merchant can return up to AED 50 cash per month.
- Enter the airport lounge Airport shuttle service Marhaba Silver Meeting service
- Premium Golf Benefits Cash back 2,000 dirhams-at least 3 transactions.
- Valet parking service
- 20% cashback on Zomato, Careem, Netflix, Noon.com, UberEats, iTunes, Uber, Du, Talabat, Amazon Prime, Dubai now and Etisalat
- Unlimited fitness first privilege
- Car registration and service transfer Custom loyalty solution with Salaam points
- Premium dining privileges: you will receive exclusive discounts of up to 30% at crèmede lacrème restaurant in the UAE