Wifi lets you connect online. It is essential to keep your wifi password secure at all times, as your personal information may be compromised. You must protect your password and change it to protect your network and data.
How to change DU Wi-Fi Router Password?
- Open the router’s configuration page by using local IP; you can find out the IP address at the back of the router.
- Enter your router username and password; if you don’t know the login details you may contact with DU helpline
- Open the wireless section
- Change the password.
- Check your security type WPA/WPA2
- Change your network name if you want to change the wifi name
- Save your settings and reboot.