The UAE Ministry of Labor, currently known as the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation, offers eNetwasal services. In the year 2008, the eNetwasal service was introduced. Employees can apply for a work permit in the UAE through this program.
Signing up for eNetwasal services or visiting Tasheel service centres will enable you to print the electronic work permit or contract. Following the issuance of the work permit, they will apply online for an e-contract and e-card, which will be issued electronically and can be printed by the applicants.
The program offers a variety of services for both employees and employers. They can visit eNetwasal to sign up and apply for jobs based on their qualifications.
After registering with eNetwasal, employers can access a range of different sorts of information. The employer enrollment process is simple, but first, have a look at the services that are included:
- Person Information
- Company Information
- Work permit status
- Company employee list
- Labor card status
- Salary certificate
- Other extra services
Employers are entitled to access this information only after successfully enrolling with eNetwasal services. During the registration procedure, they need to submit accurate information.
Employees of various registered firms can also take benefit of eNetwasal services. ENetwasal allows employees to conveniently access information. Take a look at the following employee services:
- Labor card information/status
- Contract information
- Salary complaints
- Salary complaint status
After taking a few simple steps, you can easily complete the eNetwasal registration procedure. Just make sure you provide the proper information; otherwise, you won’t be able to get the details you need. Here, are the steps:
The employer has to go through the official website of the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE).
To access it, search for “New owner sign up” and click it.
If the employer possesses an e-signature card, choose yes; otherwise, select no.
If they choose yes, they will get a registration form that requires the following details of them.
- Signature card serial number
- Person code
- Year of birth
- Passport number
Following the conclusion of the above information, you will be redirected to a site where you will be asked a question about your spouse.
After providing the partner’s information, you’ll be taken to a page that asks for your account information.
- User Id
- Email address
- Contact number
- P.O Box
- Preferred communication language
Now, that you’ve completed the last steps of your registration, eNetwasal will send you an email to confirm your account and assign a new password to the email you submitted. Congratulations, you have successfully registered with eNetwasal.
If you forget your password, there is a “forgot password” option on the website where you can enter your registered email address and request a password reset link.
BENEFITS OF ENETWASAL SERVICES
- Accessing eNetwasal services is free, which benefits both the employer and the employee. To log in, all you need is a steady internet connection.
- They’ve already responded to some queries from employees to make the process of monitoring the status of their labour contract effective.
- Aside from reviewing labour contracts, you can also check the progress of eVisas reports and register for inspection dates at no cost.
- Employee wage complaints are processed by the Ministry of Wages, which does not reveal the identity of the person who made the complaint. They initiate legal action against the firm to restrict salaries.