NBAD Bank Salary Card Balance Check: The prepaid card is a card issued by a bank or financial institution where you can load the amount you want to spend. Although the debit card is linked to your bank account, and the credit card provides you with credit, you can buy a prepaid card without any bank transactions and no credit is provided. You or a third party can top up these cards, and you can transact online and offline until the available amount. So basically when you use a prepaid card you require no loan. You are spending money already deposited in a bank or financial institution.
The National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) also now known as FAB or First Abu Dhabi Bank offers a variety of prepaid cards to help you avoid any trouble and hassle. FAB is one of the safest banks in the world and the bank meets your financial needs without any trouble. The banks offer the following prepaid cards:
- Latibi Prepaid Card
- Green e-Dirham Prepaid Card
- E-Dirham Gold Card
- Blue e-Dirham Prepaid Card
- Red e-Dirham Prepaid Card
- Silver e-Dirham Prepaid Card
E-dirham cards such as blue, red, green, pen, and gold have been produced in collaboration with the UAE Treasury. These cards can be used in most UAE federal departments and many ministries and for that you do not need a bank account in the FAB to apply for any of these cards.
NBAD Ratibi Prepaid Card Guide
In 2008, the National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) launched the Ratibi Salary Project, which helped provide faster and financial assistance to company employees. Developed by FAB (formerly NBAD), Ratibi aims to enable companies to replace traditional checks and payment methods. This allows many organizations to control the payment process and allow employees to exchange money through ATMs and cash registers from all around the world.
In addition, this eliminates the need to open a bank account and maintain a minimum balance, which makes it a viable option for employees whose annual salary does not exceed 5000 dirhams.
After the monthly transfer begins, the company can automatically deposit Ratibi card payments to all employees. This reduces the cost, time, and work required for printing and distributing checks and cash as wages.
Important Features of NBAD Ratibi Prepaid Card:
- Unlimited access to large ATM networks and CDM
- Employees must not maintain a minimum balance
- Free accident insurance is included in the card.
Procedure and Policies
- Employers are responsible for training staff on how to use and cards. This is very important because low-income workers often do not have the experience to use modern banking facilities.
- The card may be confiscated by the ATM for various reasons. In this case, the Ratibi card will be canceled by the receiving bank. The employer must then apply for a new replacement card.
- The employer will be the only point of contact between the employee and the bank as the employer will own a company account in the bank.
Here are the criteria for employers and workers to use the Ratibi services.
- The employers must have a company account at the bank.
- Ratibi prepaid cards are issued only to residents of the UAE.
- To qualify, employees must provide full KYC documents in accordance with FAB requirements.
NBAD Balance Inquiry
You can check the balance of the prepaid card of the Ratibi salary card by following these simple steps:
- Go to NBAD prepaid card system and enter the last two digits of the number on the card.
- Enter the identification number of the card which can be found at the bottom of the front of the card.
- Press GO
- After entering the correct data, you can access the “Transaction Screen”. The last ten transactions made on your account will be displayed here.
- One can quickly search the transactions by specifying the number of transactions or the date of the transaction. It shows the total balance, the credit amount, and the debit amount for each transaction.
NBAD PPC is a bank-prepaid card request system developed by the bank that makes it easy and convenient to request an NBAD prepaid balance online. Employers should give their employees the training to use the NBAD prepaid card requesting service so that they may know the balance on their Ratibi card whenever they want to.
Ratibi services are provided in accordance with the UAE WPS guidelines. WPS will solve the problem of UAE workers’ low-income class monthly salary not exceeding 5,000 dirhams and cannot use regulated financial products. On the other hand, employers save the costs and risks involved in paying wages in the form of cheques or cash, which is an earlier practice.