Etisalat began offering communications services in the United Arab Emirates in 1976. Since then, it has expanded its advanced telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and dependable operator, offering individual and corporate clients fixed, mobile, data, and internet services, as well as other business-oriented services.
ETISALAT’S COMMITMENT AND VISION
- To be respectful and polite with their customers.
- To give them the correct information.
- To serve them better with improved and simplified procedures.
- To have the members of a skilled team who are capable of meeting their requirements.
- To offer them a variety of service channels for quick and convenient access to our products and services.
- To save their time and respond to queries quickly.
- To protect their personal information and guarantee them a secure connection.
- To listen to and address their issues.
NEED TO MAKE A COMPLAINT? HERE’S HOW?
Kindly call their Customer Care Centre, which is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, or visit one of Etisalat’s Business Centers, service centers, or stores if you want to file a formal complaint. Their customer service experts have received extensive training to assist you in quickly resolving your questions and complaints. The customer care staff will file a formal complaint on your behalf if your problem is not resolved.
Users can contact their Customer Service Center representatives using the following process:
- For individuals: Within the UAE- free calling number 101 or 8005800
Outside the UAE – calling number +971 400444101
- For enterprises: Within the UAE- calling number +971 8005800
Outside the UAE- +971 8005800