Getting credit cards with all your requirements and a lower interest can be a hassle. But we have you covered with credit cards that have lower interest rates. UAE has a lot of banks that offer so many credit cards. Following are some credit cards that have low-interest rates:
List of Low-interest Credit Card in UAE
- ADIB Cashback Visa Platinum Card offers
- HSBC Zero Credit Card offers
- Citi Simplicity Credit Card offers
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card
- Emirates NBD Web shopper Credit Card
1- ADIB Cashback Visa Platinum Card offers
The interest rate on this credit card is very low – 2.99%. You only need a minimum wage of AED 5,000 and there is no annual wage for the first year. Other advantages of the ADIB Cashback Visa Platinum Card:
- Cash withdrawals up to 100% of your credit limit
- Unlimited use of this card to return 1% cashback on all purchases
- To receive cashback from this card, no minimum spending is required.
- SMS reminder of all transactions
- Access global airport lounges through the Veloce Lounge.
- Other services such as roadside assistance
- Valet service
Additional features of this credit card:
- This card can be equipped with 4 additional cards.
- Convenient to pay by credit card at any ADIB branch
- You can transfer your balance at 3% or AED 300.
- There is no annual fee for one year, AED 1,000 is charged from the second year.
- Free grace period of up to 55 days to pay off all outstanding debt
2- HSBC Zero Credit Card offers
Zero interest on purchases in the first 3 months, zero annual membership fee
- VOX Cinemas buy one – get one free movie ticket
- Free HSBC Entertainer app with over 10,000 buy-one-get-one deals covering restaurants, leisure, retail and health.
- Enjoy up to 30% discounts at over 400 UAE restaurants.
- Enjoy discounts of up to 12% at over 985,000 hotels and vacation rentals worldwide.
Balance transfer proposal
Transfer the outstanding balance of any other credit card in the UAE to HSBC Zero Credit Card at 0.99% interest rate within 6 months and receive zero processing fees and early settlement fees.
3- Citi Simplicity Credit Card offers
Citi Simplicity credit cards never have annual fees, late fees, cash advance fees or over-limit fees.
Taking into account your basic loan requirements, it is designed to be easy to use. Simpler terms, no trouble.
- You need a minimum monthly salary of AED 5,000 to qualify for this card
- The 6-month installment is used to transfer the balance at a 0% interest rate. The one-time processing fee is only 3% of the BT amount. There are no pre-closing fees. BTF plans are also available for 6 to 48 months.
- Access to selected airport lounges in the Middle East
- Over 500 dining and entertainment discounts
- Quick cash out: cash out instantly at the click of a button
- Pay Lite: Turn any large purchase into a small payment
- Provide free supplementary cards for your family
4- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card
The interest rate of the credit card is 3.45%, and the minimum wage requirement is only AED 5,000. It is one of the best choices for the people of the UAE. The card also has many other benefits, such as:
- Buy 1 cup of coffee at Costa Coffee, get 1 free
- Earn 1 reward point for every $1 spent
- Book travel through Agoda.com and get up to 12% discount
- Enjoy up to 20% discounts at popular golf clubs
- Up to 30% discount on bookings made in Timeout Dubai and Timeout Abu Dhabi
- Other features of Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum include:
- There is no annual fee for the first year. From the second year onwards, the fee is 525 dirhams.
- Provide incentives for daily consumption
5- Emirates NBD Web shopper Credit Card
The Emirates NBD Web shopper card is specially designed for online shopping to ensure the highest security.
In order to ensure maximum safety, the ENBD online shopping card has the card number printed on it instead of embossing the card number. Therefore, it cannot be used at POS that requires you to swipe/insert a card or withdraw money from an ATM machine. It is designed for internet use.
It also provides various other benefits like all other credit cards, including
- 0% interest on online merchant portals
- Simple EMI plan from 6 to 12 months
- Interest-free period of up to 55 days
- You will get 1 point for every 200 dirhams spent. Redeem points, frequent flyer points, cash back or annual fee waivers at popular merchants