Choosing the best credit card in the UAE can be a daunting task as each credit card has its own set of features and benefits. With this complexity in mind, we have compiled a list of the best credit cards in the UAE based on their main features and benefits. We believe these cards are best suited for a variety of needs. So, take a look at this elusive list of credit cards and choose the best credit card that best suits your spending habits and lifestyle needs.
Top 10 Master Credit Cards in UAE
- FAB Cashback Credit Card
- Deem Titanium Cash up Credit Card
- RAKBANK Titanium Credit Card
- Deem Platinum Miles Up Credit Card
- ADCB Traveler Credit Card
- Mashreq Novo Credit Card
- ADIB Value+ Card
- Deem Titanium Cash Up Credit Card
- Mashreq Platinum Elite MasterCard Credit Card
- FAB Platinum Credit Card
Following are some of the top MasterCard in UAE with a variety of perks and privileges;
1- FAB Cashback Credit Card
This FAB cashback MasterCard comes with a variety of perks and benefits. The minimum salary requirement for this card is AED 5000. The annual fee on this card is AE+D+* 315.
Features and benefits
- Supermarket shopping 5% cash back, including online consumption
- 1% cash back on retail spending (including online shopping)
- Get 20% discount on all Careem rides
- Cardholders can use more than 10 airport lounges across the UAE for free
- 5% cash back for paying utility bills and fuel purchases
- Use FAB cash back credit card for foreign spending 2% cash back
- Enjoy two movie tickets, only 15 dirhams on weekdays and 20 dirhams on weekends.
- Cardholders can get an exclusive welcome gift of AED 300 cash back
2- Deem Titanium Cash up Credit Card
This cash up master card by Deem has a minimum salary requirement of AED 6500 and an annual fee of AED 200.
Benefits and Features
- When shopping in supermarkets and grocery stores, you can speed up your cash withdrawal by up to 3%.
- There is a 20% discount for 3 Careem rides a month.
- Up to 15% discount on Avis car rentals worldwide.
- Access to more than 10 airport lounges in the Middle East and the Levant.
- Use the MasterCard Buy One Get One Free app to enjoy more than 900 discounts in more than 90 destinations and more than 600 merchants/.
- Utilities expenditures (such as telephone and electricity) and government services (such as car registration, Salik, etc.) can be accelerated by up to 3%.
- The cash withdrawal rate for purchasing fuel at gas stations has increased by 3%.
- The withdrawal speed of all other retail transactions has been accelerated by 5%.
- Use Deem Offers App to get rich discounts and discounts in amusement parks, dining, entertainment experiences and tourist attractions.
3- RAKBANK Titanium Credit Card
One of the best master cards by RAKBANK. This card has features and perks like no one else. The card has a minimum income requirement of AED 5000 and has no annual fee. That’s right it is free for life.
Benefits and features
- All local and international retail purchase transactions, internet transactions and international cash advances can receive a 2% cash back.
- No interest credit for up to 55 days
- Unlimited free use of more than 10 VIP airport lounges in some airports.
- 5% cash back on global catering and supermarket consumption
- The world’s highest 50% movie theater consumer cashback
- Provide exciting offers in jewelry, dining, furniture, holidays, electronics, furniture, etc.
4- Deem Platinum Miles Up Credit Card
One of the best Travel credit cards in the market. This card has a salary requirement of AED 10,000 and has no annual fee.
Benefits and perks
- All retail purchases in the world can earn 1x mileage points
- 20% discount for 3 Careem rides per month
- Up to 15% discount on Avis car rentals worldwide.
- Free valet parking.
- Earn 3 times miles for air tickets, hotel reservations and shopping
- Access to more than 25 airport lounges in the Levant and the Middle East.
- Clear trip can enjoy up to 30% discount.
5- ADCB Traveler Credit Card
One of the best Travel credit cards in the market. This card has a salary requirement of AED 20,000 and has an annual fee of AED 1050.
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited free use of more than 900 airport lounges around the world.
- Book tickets through Cleartrip and enjoy a 20% discount.
- 20% discount on hotel reservations
- Up to 6 free nights at designated hotels worldwide
- Exclusive discounts at Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- Free travel insurance
- 20% discount on Careem rides
6- Mashreq Novo Credit Card
One of the best credit cards with cinema offers. The Mashreq Novo Credit card offers a 50% discount on cinema tickets. Up to 8 discounted movie tickets per month and exclusive cardholder, racks are available at all ticket offices and dining rooms of NOVO cinemas.
This card has a minimum salary requirement of AED 5000 and an annual fee of AED 300.
7- ADIB Value+ Card
With this credit card you can Earn 1 reward point for every AED 1 spent locally. You can earn 2 Reward Points for every AED spent internationally. This card offers free unlimited use of airport lounges in the Gulf / Middle East and North Africa area. It has Arabia’s exclusive, priceless offerings span sporting events, dining, travel, shopping and more.
This card has a minimum salary requirement of AED 5000 and has no annual fee.
8- Deem Titanium Cash Up Credit Card
This credit card’s interest rate is charged in accordance with the transfer amount. With this card you can save on interest. It helps control your finances by easily consolidating and paying off outstanding balances.
This card has a minimum salary requirement of AED 6500 and has an annual fee of AED 200.
9- Mashreq Platinum Elite MasterCard Credit Card
With this credit card Up to 75% of the available credit line can be transferred. They offer you preferential interest rate. You do not need to submit documents to prove your income. This type of transfer can be repaid in monthly installments for up to 36 months.
This card has a minimum salary requirement of AED 10,000 and has an annual fee of AED 650.
10- FAB Platinum Credit Card