One of the fastest ways of financing is a credit card. Credit cards are issued by banks to their consumers to pay merchants to pay for goods and services. The cardholder at the end of the month pays the amount used on the credit card to the bank with the interest payments.
The card issuer usually a bank creates a revolving account and grants a credit line to the cardholder. From this line, cardholders can borrow money as a payment to the merchant or as a cash advance.
Top 5 Cashback Credit Cards in UAE
- RAKBANK Titanium Credit Cards
- Mashreq Smart Saver Credit Card
- Majid Al Futtaim (Najm) Platinum Cashback Card
- CBD Super Saver Credit Card
- Standard Chartered Platinum Card
Cashback is a reward or incentive which is given by banks in their cards usually credit cards. Cashback is when you get a certain percentage of your spending back. It like making money on your spending. Cashback is usually given on fuel or utility bills but nowadays banks offer cashback on almost everything.
The trend of using credit cards has now increased and many banks offering credit cards give a lot of rewards and incentives to make their cards more attractive than the others. There are many banks in the UAE that offer such credit cards with a lot of incentives.
1- RAKBANK Titanium Credit Cards
RakBank offers a lot of benefits and privileges to its customers. It provides cashback facility on daily purchases and it also provides entertainment, travel and dining benefits.
RAK Bank Titanium card offers features such as
- 2% Cashback on your Domestic & International Retail Purchase Transactions, Internet Transactions, and International Cash Advances
- Up to 50% Cashback on Cinemas
- 5% Cashback on Supermarkets, Dining & Fuel
- Unlimited complimentary access to over 10 VIP lounges in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cairo, Kuwait, and Jordan airport.
- Up to 55 days interest-free credit
- Cash advance of up to 80% of Credit Limit
- Enjoy hundreds of complimentary Buy 1 Get 1 offer throughout the Middle East & Africa across dining, cafes, entertainment, and attractions by MasterCard
- Free supplementary cards.
- Titanium lifestyle privileges offer exclusive benefits across over 100 outlets in the UAE from dining, jewelry, fashion, electronics, entertainment, getaways, health, and beauty
- RAK feast discounts of up to 20% at various dining outlets across the UAE
- Facilities such as purchase protection and travel accident insurance
The card offers balance transfer and cashback facilities to its customers. The interest rate charged is 3.45%. The applicable foreign exchange rate is 2%. The bank charges no annual fee on this card and the minimum salary requirement is AED 8,000. This card is good for movie lovers and shoppers.
2- Mashreq Smart Saver Credit Card
Mashreq Bank offers a large amount of cashback in its daily expenses. It offers cash back at the supermarket, car rental, online shopping and much more. Cashback can be used without a ceiling. For those who shop regularly, this is the best credit card in Dubai.
The card comes with the following benefits
- Up to 30% discount when you dine at any of over 2000+ Mashreq Flavors participating local and international restaurants
- 0% Easy Payment Plan-Covert your purchases into convenient payment plans at 1000+ outlets and 100+ partner brands within the UAE
- Complimentary Travel Insurance
- Up to 55 days interest-free period
- Get 0.5% cashback on local purchases and 1% on international purchases. Plus get up to 8% Cashback at over 450+ outlets in the UAE
- No miles program on this card
- The Balance Transfer fee of 1.39% monthly is applicable.
The card offers balance transfer and cashback facilities to its customers. The interest rate charged is 3.45%. The applicable foreign exchange rate is 2.79%. The bank charges no annual fee on this card and the minimum salary requirement is AED 10,000. This card is good for shoppers.
3- Majid Al Futtaim (Najm) Platinum Cashback Card
It is one of the most advantageous credit cards available for everyday consumption. This offers a high discount on travel and leisure.
The card offers benefits like;
- After that get up to 3% cashback on Carrefour purchases and 1% cashback on other purchases
- Use your credit card at dedicated cash counters at Carrefour Hypermarkets
- Buy one-get-one free movie tickets at UAE VOX Cinemas is applicable
- Utility bill payment facility.
- When you apply for the credit card, get 10% cashback for spends at Carrefour and 5% cashback for spends done anywhere else, in the first 60 days of card approval. The maximum value of cashback you can earn is AED 300
- 0% Easy Payment Plans for 3, 6, 9, or 12 months.
- With the Loan on Phone facility, get the option to transfer up to 70% of your card limit to your bank account.
The card offers balance transfer and cashback facilities to its customers. The interest rate charged is 3.25%. The applicable foreign exchange rate is 3%. The bank charges no annual fee on this card and the minimum salary requirement is AED 7,000.
4- CBD Super Saver Credit Card
As the name implies, the CBD Super Saver is one of the best credit cards in Dubai, helping you save every purchase made with that credit card.
The card comes with the following benefits;
- Complimentary VIP Lounge access at over 1,000 airport lounges globally
- 50% discount on Movie tickets at VOX cinemas across the UAE
- Complimentary Valet Parking and much more
- Up to a 51 days interest-free period.
- Free for 1st Year only for New customers, existing CBD cardholders will be charged annual fee of AED 800 from the first year
- No miles program on this card.
- 10% cash-back on Bills, Education, Supermarkets & Transportation (Fuel). A maximum cap of AED 200 per category applies.
- 0% for 6 or 12 months with a processing fee of 2% for 6 months BT or 3% for 12 months BT
The card offers balance transfer and cashback facilities to its customers. The interest rate charged is 3.45%. The applicable foreign exchange rate is 2.99%. The bank charges no annual fee on this card and the minimum salary requirement is AED 8,000.
5- Standard Chartered Platinum Card
Standard Chartered Bank Platinum Card offers unbeatable offers. This is most useful for people who use a credit card for grocery shopping, tuition, meals and entertainment every day.
The card offers the following benefits
- Costa Buy 1 Get 1 Free
- 20% discount on Careem rides per month
- Up to 10% off on Hotels.com
- Unlimited and complimentary access to over 20 local and international lounges
- Get discounts on holiday packages.
- The minimum payment is 1% of the principal balance plus all fees or AED 110, whichever is higher.
- 30% off travel
- Earn 1 reward point for every USD 1 spent
- No rewards program on this card
- Earn 10% Cashback on School fees, groceries and utility payment spends
- Balance transfer 3% rate monthly with 2% – 4% or AED 262.5 early settlement fee whichever is higher applies. 4.2% Processing Fees.
The card offers balance transfer and cashback facilities to its customers. The interest rate charged is 3.33%. The applicable foreign exchange rate is 2.99%. The bank charges an annual fee of AED 525 on this card and the minimum salary requirement is AED 5,000.
Mohammed Naveed Ali
I want to apply for credit card my salary 3500 monthly